As part of our project to log data for women’s soccer matches, we plan to track data for the USWNT 2018 SheBelieves matches and we could use some help.
The schedule is below – match replays will likely be available no later than 24 hours after each match’s conclusion. Non-USWNT matches are listed in case we get enough help to cover the USWNT matches and if there’s enough interest in logging those other matches.
- Thursday, March 1, 7pm ET – United States vs. Germany
- Sunday, March 4, 12pm ET – United States vs. France
- Wednesday, March 7, 7pm ET – United States vs. England
- Thursday, March 1, 4pm ET – England vs. France
- Sunday, March 4, 3pm ET – Germany vs. England
- Wednesday, March 7, 4pm ET – France vs. Germany
To learn how to log matches, get started here: https://wosostats.wordpress.com/how-to-help. It’s highly recommended to start out with logging match actions, as location data can’t be logged unless match actions are already logged. You’ll likely be asked to use a past USWNT match as a test run – logging it for no more than 10 match minutes or 2 hours of your time, whichever comes first – to get an idea of how you do before you’re asked to log an entire match’s half.
If you’re interested, email me (Alfredo) at email@example.com. Thanks!